Council Permits


Depending on where you need the bin to be placed, you may require a Council permit. Most Councils require a Permit to place the bin on Council Land, being the road or nature strip.

We arrange the Permit on your behalf so you are covered with the correct Public Liability Insurance that is required to place the bin on Council property. As all Council Permit costs vary, depending on what Council you are with, please contact our office to discuss prices.